Solo: A Star Wars Story

download.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I wish more people would just use themselves as their avatar, it makes it more personal and I enjoy seeing the actual people I'm speaking with.
I'm actually in my avatar pic. Although recent encounters with stalkers has me second guessing this.... :D

May the Warts be with you
@Mr Webber can tell you about those 2lbs cane toads

Another great pest eradication solution that itself turned into a much greater pest infestation problem here I`m afraid. Some of them can get to 6 foot 5 you know.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Another great pest eradication solution that itself turned into a much greater pest infestation problem here I`m afraid. Some of them can get to 6 foot 5 you know.:)

Living in South Louisiana, I once asked a waiter, "yall have fried frog legs?... 'yes we do'..., "then hop back there and get me some chicken"

Aint nothin down here that would shock us, not even a 6'5" frog, Just need a bigger pot.

More Lego leaks - including multiple costumes, disguises, names and the Falcon. This movie looks worse with every leak.

The Mimbans are from the Splinter of the Mind's Eye novel. They lived on Circarpous V so that could be another planet in the movie.

I wish more people would just use themselves as their avatar, it makes it more personal and I enjoy seeing the actual people I'm speaking with.

I've been in Witness Protection since 1999 because of my defense of the Prequels. :)

I'm not sure what this is from, it was posted at Starship Modeler, but it shows a variant similar to this Falcon version. That variant has normal width mandibles.

91d687JBWEL._SL1500_.jpg

I think George said that in an interview or commentary? We all know how trustworthy that guy us....
Apparently, it was in a book as well - I'm guessing that book is no longer canon, but how it all relates now since it was in the movie is anyone's guess. There was a toy made at the time, too.

There were also two or three YT-1300's in Attack of the Clones.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back