red button/glass eyes TCSS or TGS

heaurelien

Hello , i've a TCSS graflex 2.0 kit and I wanted to upgrade it
I want to know , if I change the red button /glass eyes to have a saber more accurate , which button I must choose
so what's the difference bitween TGS red button/ glass eyes and TCSS red button glass eyes ?
which is the more accurate ? which has the best size and will fit better to my sleeve (I know I need a 10-32 but I'm afraid that in length one of the two is too long, so which one to choose?)

thank you and sorry for my english

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Hey H0llyw00d ! Is your TGS Red Button a thumbscrew or a button? If it's a thumbscrew, does it have a spring under the red cap to simulate it being a button, or is it immobile?

Hey @H0llyw00d ! Is your TGS Red Button a thumbscrew or a button? If it's a thumbscrew, does it have a spring under the red cap to simulate it being a button, or is it immobile?

If it has a threaded rod on the back then no, but it can be used for blade retention. The only replica with a spring is the “working” red button replica.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its for a TCSS graflex kit , and can someone put picture of comparison between the thumbscrew original in the graflex 2.0 kit ?

The TCSS Graflex is the 2.0. It's the same one sold by Parks Sabers and Korbanth.

Graflex 2.0 red button:

IMG_3191__31324.1466815376.1280.1280.jpg IMG_3190__23260.1466815377.1280.1280.jpg

TGS red buttons:

bezel_02lg-web-500x500.jpgbutton_00lg-500x500.jpg

Last edited:
we cant see your graflex 2.0 pictures :( thank you

- - - Updated - - -

and they have the same size ( 10-32) and the same lenght ?

Yeah, the site's wonky. Trying to fix it.

They have the same size but depending on if you are going to use them as blade retention screws you may have to cut them down.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back