Hitchhiker's Guide and Heart of Gold patch, photos on post #23!

Re: Hitchhiker's Guide and Heart of Gold patch, some questions!

Love the move... would like to see of some props/costumes that ended up being made!

Love the move... would like to see of some props/costumes that ended up being made!

Here's a couple pictures of my wife's Trillian costume, which got her runner-up two years running in the Queen of Geeks contest. She did a slideshow presentation in the spirit of the HHGTTG film's guide entries, reciting memorized passages from the book.

2748927816_fbee6241d1.jpg

2748927308_30bdee4025.jpg

Here's a closeup of the Heart of Gold patch that my mother-in-law embroidered for the costume:

patch1.jpg

This was our first real foray into costuming. I did an Arthur Dent costume as well, I tried my hardest but couldn't find screen-accurate pants or towel, but it came out good enough (photo taken from Flickr member uforth):

2821140155_5e21e8e2f0.jpg

Enjoy!

"Glad to be of service... " ;)

If you're in a building mood, what about the Point Of View gun?
HHGTTGPOVGunScan.jpg
Coz.

Im trying to make a woking POV gun & need to ask you a cuple things. What is your gun made from, & will yours be a working prop with an opening lens cover & LED reflector on the back?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back