Zombie Raptor Bust

AlexHarris

So after scouring the internet looking for a resin mold from stan winston, I came up empty handed. So I decided to sculpt my own Velociraptor Bust, now a few things had to be changed! One was the size ....I know some people are going to freak but Velociraptors maxed out at about 3-4 ft tall. While still based around the jurassic park raptor, I wanted the size to be scientifically correct. Then I wanted to flare certain features.. for no reason other than my own creativity, in the end im happy with just about everything but the eyes. I played around with so many different options but in the end I went for the zombie white out eye. So here she is, the whole thing is super sculpey and tin foil, stands about 15" tall. Steve-Water-Photo_SWP_Alex_Harris-Dinosaurs-3167-Edit-Edit.jpg

That is so cool. Seriously, we need more pictures of this piece. Also, do you have any from before you painted it? I'm really digging the shape and you've definitely brought out the bird characteristics in the sculpt.

Nice sculpt, Funny to think about a zombie raptor, If you don't base it on the fast runner zombie that is common in most movies these days ,and just think about it as a slow moving George Romero type zombie. Its tiny arms outstretched and slowly moving forward its victim. :lol

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back