Zendragon's 2012 Costume line up

Zendragon

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
(Not sure if this is a good place for this or Off Topic, so please move if needed)

2012 is here and while we try to sort out the costume lineup, part of it is sorting out the costumes, the budgets, etc...

I thought I would share

So this is what's hopefully on tap.

2012 CONS
Mega Con? (got a room and passes lined up)
Wonder Con ? (got a room and passes lined up)
C2E2
San Diego Comic Con
CVI
Dragon Con

Tony Stark/Iron Man

6079789185_3fb7297561_z.jpg

I have some repair work to do to the armor. I also hope to have a functional helmet that opens and closes (few friends said they could make it happen). I plan to mostly use this armor for charity gigs during the year and for the Avengers launch. I may bring it to Wonder Con or SDCC.

Sherlock Holmes

6079771655_8a0c513ecf_z.jpg

I didn't get to do this for San Diego last year, so I will probably do it there

Batman

Batman is going to get a good revamp this year by way of a new body suit and under suit. I expect to wear this to SDCC, D*C and C2E2

2+bats.JPG

Master Chief

207539-halo_3_master_chief_3_super.jpg

I got armor last year but wasn't able to put it together in time. There is still work to be done on it, but hopefully I will get it done this year and to SDCC and maybe D*C

Han Solo

CIII140-700.jpg

I haven't done Han Solo since the Rose Parade but with CVI, it's time to bring it out.

Jedi Knight SW:TOR

ss_preview_jedi_knight.jpg.jpg

With SW:TOR release, there are now soooo many costumes to do. I love the look of the armored Jedi, so I am planning for this costume also to be at CVI

I will probably update this with project pics along the way... Stay Tuned.

In addition to my stuff, Abby has several new costumes lined up that we will be including progress pics in. So more to come with those.

It's so funny Keith. You are a man of a thousand faces. You can almost look like most people that you portray.

I have no desire to watch Robert Downey Jr's Sherlock Holmes movies, but you did a great job on the costumes. I think that's the first time I've see your Han - very nice.

awesome stuff, Zen! You definitely need to wear your Sherlock more! It's AWESOME.

Thanks Aimee!

I liked your thomas jane punisher from way back when.

Oh yea, been a while since doing that, thanks

I have no desire to watch Robert Downey Jr's Sherlock Holmes movies, but you did a great job on the costumes. I think that's the first time I've see your Han - very nice.

Thanks, been a long time since Han. Look forward to doing it again.

We'll see you at CVI :)

If everything goes well you sure will!

I am planning an armored Jedi from SW:TOR for this years halloween costume.

I can't wait.

Awesome!

one day i will make it over to the US and get to see these conventions :)

Some good ones to attend!

That's quite an extensive line-up. Nice to see some old favorites come back in along with bringing in new stuff. :)

Hey Zen!
You are without a doubt the best Tony Stark as Iron Man That I have seen. I am going to be doing my version of that at megacon this year. Are you going to make it? I would love to see your stuff up close. You were a real inspiration to us in my first few builds. Hope to see you around.

Finally checking this out...

I can't wait to see what you come up with for the SW:TOR Jedi. And I LOVE the color of your Han shirt. Nailed it!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back