Yup, It's The Steampunked Bio Sculpt! - Now Painted!

hez1

Any guesses what this will be? Hint: yet another PredatrHuntr designed bio.

IMG_1528.jpg.gif

More work done today...

IMG_1530.jpg.gif

And before anyone says anything, I'm aware that it's totally not symmetrical at this point...working on the left side is for tomorrow.

IMG_1532.jpg.gif

Day 3: Tidied up the left hand side of the bio a lot, still a few symmetry tweaks to do, but even after looking at the pic mirrored, not as many as I thought there might be. Had to do quite a bit of work on the nose though.

Steamer3.jpg.gif

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1????? ..................................... yeah I got nothing............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????

I actually made an armature based on the P2 bio, yes, but that in fact turned out to be completely wrong when I started sculpting. I'd say more Wolf, but then there are elements of the P1 bio in there too. In short, I have literally no clue which masks this thing is going to fit.

Further hint: There is a loooooot of detail still to come...

Nice! If its the steampunk, its great, because he was calling me.......sculp me, sculpt me! Jose sculpt me! ......now i dont have to listen to the voices in my head :)

Glad I could help you out Jose.

Right now I'm debating how much detail to add before moulding, since I think this is one bio that will benefit from being really, really smooth, which will mean moulding, sanding, adding details, and moulding again.

Scrapped. I wasn't feeling it, and the clay started to crack from being left too long, so I binned it.

It's kind of funny actually...if this was just a regular bio, I'd be almost done by now. Instead, I'm what, like...60% there? :p

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back