Yup, It's The Steampunked Bio Sculpt! - Now Painted!

Muuhahaha, what a nice work! Didn't look into the forum for some time and wohoo..... what do I seeee....?

Damn great job Paul!

I love this Bio

Looking great as always paul,was not expecting it to look like this from the start.
Can't wait to see what paint scheme you go for!!

Paul you speedy sculpter you!! lol
It turned out great man. I'm so intrigued as to what's next in terms of weathering and if you're going to be adding any lights or if it's even going to have any trilaser on it.
I lvoe how members are turning inhouse and making other members designs. luckily we have some many great designers here and you picked one of our best. Jason my hat's off to ya for such great designs man. :D

Lem, all your questions will be answered...at some point. :)

I should be finished with moulding by wednesday, so hopefully I'll have a cast by thursday. I'm pretty pumped to see how it comes out. I have no idea how I'm going to paint it yet...

So, this is pretty much done. There's a couple of extra pieces that I want to do for it, but that'll happen this week...in the meantime...here it is. I have to say, I'm pretty pleased with how it's turned out. Jay, you design a sweet bio.

IMG_1634.jpg.gif

IMG_1632.jpg.gif

IMG_1633.jpg.gif

that came out great.

all of these fan art bios, is making me want to sculpt another one.
I'm seriously debating on trying to sculpt one of my newer designs too.

It's projects like this that get the motivational fluids pumping and the creative flow going.

As a fan of all things Steampunk I have to give this two epic thumbs up. Can't wait to see the paintjob. Simply lovely.

Whoa Paul... That is killer looking. I wasn't sure about the "slit" in the eye's but now that it's all painted up... I have to admit it looks the part.

Now I really want to start a new sculpt. I even got my armature ready to go today. Reshaped the one I used for the 'RUINER' and wrapped it in some foil.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back