Your number one WORST film ever.

Troll 2 is bad, but in a fun way, i recently did some costume work for the documentary, 'best worse movie' all about Troll 2 and its fans, and despite how crap and cheesy it is, it has a cult following

Okay you want bad?

This was on television- nothing else on at the time and I figured it's a comedy... so why not?

The Master of Disguise. :sick

This was HORRIBLE!

Even after this embarrassment of a movie ended... the credits kept going and going and going... (with more stupid footage- not a gag reel but more pathetic attempts at humour).

So why didn't I just turn it off? Change the station?

Honestly I don't have a clue. I think I must have been captivated by the awfulness. :confused :lol

Kevin

I walked out of two films at the cinema: Mrs Doubtfire and Predator 2.

Date Movie was awful. I love Allyson Hannigan (gorgeous as Willow; but she had me completely with "What's my name *****") but this movie was just so durn bad I gave the DVD away and warned people not to watch it.

Wing Commander was panned by critics: its 9% 'rotten' rating on Rotten Tomatoes is amongst the lowest ever recorded on that site.[9] It is also considered a major box office flop: the total domestic gross of Wing Commander's theatrical run is estimated at $11,578,059, not nearly enough to recoup its $30 million budget.[10] Chris Roberts never directed another motion picture. He did, however, serve as a producer on The Punisher, The Jacket and Lord of War.
In 2009, Time listed the film on their list of top ten worst video games movies.

My friends and I were in college when they came to show us this tripe for free. They plied us with movie posters, long sleeve T-shirts, tons of swag, stickers, you name it. The movie was terrible. After the movie, we all looked at each other and said "Now we can never wear these shirts in public, lest people think we like this movie."

I remember seeing the action figures go on clearance for 50 cents.

Half the crap that's pushed out in front of audiences is a contender for this prestigious title, so I'll just have to go with ones of recent memory that I took the time to actually get excited about before hand:

Spider-Man 3 (What the **** were they thinking?)
Transformers (Yes, I admit I kind of looked forward to seeing this before it hit theaters)
The Matrix 2&3 (I blame the abnormally high suicide rate in 2003 on these movies)

"Joshua"

What a long, overly drawn out, brain numbing, boring, annoying, waste of time film.

Every single time you thought something was going to actually get somewhere it went and disappointed you again.

I hated this lame movie.

Ballistics: Ecks vs. Sever is definitely up there.
Definitely; it has no redeeming values whatsoever.

I've only ever walked out on two films. One of them has already been mentioned (Mad Max), but the other one hasn't: Gung Ho (1986) directed by Ron Howard and starring Michael Keaton. Just plain bad.

Also for your consideration, The Black Dahlia (2006) directed by Brian De Palma and starring Josh Hartnett, Scarlett Johansen, and Aaron Eckhart. De Palma spent so much time making sure it looked like a De Palma film that he forgot all about telling a coherent story.

And truly among the worst of the worst, Surf II: The End of the Trilogy (1984). As there was no Surf I or Surf III, the name is the most clever thing about this steaming pile. You know you're in trouble if Eddie Deezen, Lyle Waggoner and Ruth Buzzi are the biggest names in the cast. Admittedly, this film never intended to be anything more than an extremely-low-budget comedy, but even setting the bar that low it failed miserably.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back