Your most recent original prop or costume acquisition

Bought one of the Necromonger suits from PropStore last week. Should arrive me next week or so. :)

Third screenused outfit in my collection now.

Attachments

• 682520.jpg
    682520.jpg
    630 KB · Views: 133
People often talk about grail items. I am not sure this is a "grail," but it is easily my favorite; Tyler Durden's (Brad Pitt) screen-matched shirt and pants from Fight Club.

The belt and shoes are period pieces, but not from the production.

The pants included an asset tag that explicitly mentions the shirt as part of the costume and even has some of the shirt's stage blood on it. Both the shirt and pants are screen-matched to the scene where Tyler allows Lou to beat him up in the basement of Lou's Tavern. Never thought I'd own a piece like this, but here we are.
Tyler_Durden_Screen-Matched_Costume_from_Fight_Club.jpg

48177302-FB47-4297-AAD5-4D43A501A24D.jpeg

Ehrrr, I should have said “one of my favorite movies” or “amazing movie” or something like that…No offense intended! I guess I think of a classic as a must see. I’m not young either. It is from last century, though.

VERY excited about this win from yesterday's Julien's Auction.

3:10 to Yuma is one of my favorite modern westerns and Ben Wade was such a wonderfully crafted character.

Stoked.

thanks for looking!

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1638580049796.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1638580049796.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 127
People often talk about grail items. I am not sure this is a "grail," but it is easily my favorite; Tyler Durden's (Brad Pitt) screen-matched shirt and pants from Fight Club.

The belt and shoes are period pieces, but not from the production.

The pants included an asset tag that explicitly mentions the shirt as part of the costume and even has some of the shirt's stage blood on it. Both the shirt and pants are screen-matched to the scene where Tyler allows Lou to beat him up in the basement of Lou's Tavern. Never thought I'd own a piece like this, but here we are.View attachment 1514936

ICONIC!!!!

and what a great mannequin to display this costume on!

this is my screen used, original ROTJ Anakin Skywalker / Darth Vader reveal bald cap, together with Sebastian Shaw plaster head cast head, paperwork and production sheets of this particular scene. Comes from Stuart Freeborns workshop. Got it from Propstore of London

Attachments

• IMG_6498.JPG
    IMG_6498.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 167
  • IMG_1675.JPG
    IMG_1675.JPG
    637.8 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_6687.JPG
    IMG_6687.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 163
I’m not sure where my recent prop acquisition fits in. It’s a professional wrestler’s costume…it’s not really sports and it is scripted performance, anyway…These belong to Danhausen! He has been described as a demonic Conan ‘O Brein. He broke his leg on Halloween during a match and I won these in an auction. I’m a huge fan so I’m still stoked! Proceeds helped with his medical bills so I was happy to pay.

00C0602B-8773-43A1-9C5E-CDBF62080F40.jpeg

C3FC9943-2894-4B37-A00F-0E024ABEFC76.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back