Your most recent original prop or costume acquisition

Prop Store

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

BenKenobi

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Bought one of the Necromonger suits from PropStore last week. Should arrive me next week or so. :)

Third screenused outfit in my collection now.

Attachments

• 682520.jpg
    682520.jpg
    630 KB · Views: 25

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
People often talk about grail items. I am not sure this is a "grail," but it is easily my favorite; Tyler Durden's (Brad Pitt) screen-matched shirt and pants from Fight Club.

The belt and shoes are period pieces, but not from the production.

The pants included an asset tag that explicitly mentions the shirt as part of the costume and even has some of the shirt's stage blood on it. Both the shirt and pants are screen-matched to the scene where Tyler allows Lou to beat him up in the basement of Lou's Tavern. Never thought I'd own a piece like this, but here we are.
Tyler_Durden_Screen-Matched_Costume_from_Fight_Club.jpg

Grievous

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
48177302-FB47-4297-AAD5-4D43A501A24D.jpeg

Ehrrr, I should have said “one of my favorite movies” or “amazing movie” or something like that…No offense intended! I guess I think of a classic as a must see. I’m not young either. It is from last century, though.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store