Your most recent original prop or costume acquisition

I added two icons to my collection from one of my favorite movies of all time. Lonestars Birth Certificate Medallion and Schwartz Ring gifted from Yogurt. Now just need to get my hands on Dark Helmet's and can finish the set.

Attachments

• received_590688883262474.jpeg
    received_590688883262474.jpeg
    87.5 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_20230822_110643.jpg
    IMG_20230822_110643.jpg
    1,006.4 KB · Views: 71
I added two icons to my collection from one of my favorite movies of all time. Lonestars Birth Certificate Medallion and Schwartz Ring gifted from Yogurt. Now just need to get my hands on Dark Helmet's and can finish the set.
Nice, real or replicas?

Still wish my first choice wasn't removed. Was looking to get the Briefcase from Bullet Train. Not as Iconic by far but was right up my alley for the kind of props I collect

Great purchase!

Not Sci-Fi… but some of you may remember the old program AM WEATHER with Carl Weiss and Joan Von Ahn.

I don’t have the maps…but they sent me the pointing sticks.

I have them…somewhere

Frustrating and rewarding week.....

On one hand, received my Battlestar Galactica Colonel Tigh BDU (with boots but not pictured).......

BUT a deal I'd put together to sell 4 of my other SCI FI related screen used costumes fell apart (damn tire kickers....)

(Always looking for more BSG and Trek items.....)

Attachments

• 6044.jpg
    6044.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back