Your Indiana Jones Displays - Lets see 'em

Yep, that definitely looks like one of my old headpiece attachments. Blast from the past. :)
I've got one of your Bronze Medallions with another one of your attachments as well I bought 2nd hand from someone on eBay. The attachment doesn't quite fit the MK one for some reason (center pin seems slightly off by comparison), but it has its own that does fit. You can just see the 3 pins at the bottom in this photo. It's also the "right" medallion in the bookshelf display in the post above (by the lighter). The Acme medallion is the one on the left above.

Headpiece On Staff Top S.jpg

Thanks guys... those medallions were cast in bronze using a lost wax method so, although not as crisply detailed as some other replicas, I've always thought that there was something "real" looking and feeling about this version.
Yes, you can actually see some of the wax still there in the photo above on the inside edge of the bird's shoulder area.

.. a worthless bronze medallion Marion.....

This is exactly why it for me is the best headpiece out there.
M
More than one person made Bronze medallions. I've got two separate ones here. I'm pretty sure there was at least one more.

There's Indy Magnoli's above and the one on the previous page by Michael Key (different picture here attached). It's made from the parent of the Acme medallion with more feather detail and solid bronze as well.

I like both as well as Relic maker's that matched the hero prop in the movie very closely. I've got a Sarednab one coming that is equally accurate from what I have read.

MK medallion different views :
WP_20190525_17_17_08_Pro.jpg

WP_20190525_17_15_15_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
More than one person made Bronze medallions. I've got two separate ones here. I'm pretty sure there was at least one more.

There's Indy Magnoli's above and the one on the previous page by Michael Key (different picture here attached). It's made from the parent of the Acme medallion with more feather detail and solid bronze as well.

Yes I am aware of that. Magnoli for me hit the mark with a hand-crafted, ancient medallion and that is why I have always preferred it to all others.
M

So, new house, decided to set up a corner of the living room with a few props and a costume display. Would love some inspiration from those of you who've already done this!
Here ya go.

Attachments

• 20220608_114744.jpg
    20220608_114744.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 103
  • 20221002_171744.jpg
    20221002_171744.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 102
  • 20220909_201659.jpg
    20220909_201659.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 106
  • 20220608_105617.jpg
    20220608_105617.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 100
  • 20220608_105539.jpg
    20220608_105539.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 99
  • 20221007_114139.jpg
    20221007_114139.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 126

I like both as well as Relic maker's that matched the hero prop in the movie very closely. I've got a Sarednab one coming that is equally accurate from what I have read.

MK medallion different views :
View attachment 1615572

View attachment 1615573

VonMagnum who do you think has the best Ravenwood version available?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back