Your Indiana Jones Displays - Lets see 'em

Just made this .
I did a step by step build you can follow if you choose
C6DE2CC1-60B2-408F-9E15-BF1858E79E3A.jpeg
C6DE2CC1-60B2-408F-9E15-BF1858E79E3A.jpeg
F786C313-818C-4DB6-9DF0-A4F531E6E1BB.jpeg
A367DB99-9269-41C2-9DE3-221D76822B5F.jpeg

So, who makes or sells the props for Crystal Skull/ Mainly the little tracking beacons and daggers, possibly the mask

Just wait until the new Indy movie opens next year. There's going to be all kind of new props to collect, like Indy's cane, Indy's walker and Indy's hot water bottle.... :D

Just wait until the new Indy movie opens next year. There's going to be all kind of new props to collect, like Indy's cane, Indy's walker and Indy's hot water bottle.... :D
cane2.jpg

Yes, I like Indy's CANE. Kind of a blast from the past.

Last edited:
Egad. What's that open mouth part that looks like it has a vinyl liner in it. You're that's not Indy's removable adult toy? :D

And that's why I'm a hack and not an artist. ;)

Supposed to be a cane based on the staff of Ra, with the chalice of Kali holding the Lao Che diamond in it's mouth.

And that's why I'm a hack and not an artist. ;)

Supposed to be a cane based on the staff of Ra, with the chalice of Kali holding the Lao Che diamond in it's mouth.

I always liked Belloq's staff. I almost bought one, but I was running out of display space in the home theater and it was fairly pricey and didn't quite match the look of the one in the movie in terms of the gold plated smoothness.

I found the Disney crystal skull can still be lit from below (albeit dimmer) for more interesting visual effects (different colors rotating etc).

My problem is I have the skull next to my Conan display and the Heart of Ahriman giant diamond is already changing colors. I thought about moving it to the back of the room to light up the poster Indy display, but then I lose my front wide speaker symmetry with my human crystal skull on the other side of the room (plus I can't view things behind me while listening to music like in the front).

Right now I don't have a dedicated Indiana Jones display. The cube is shared with other stuff. If I get more Indiana Jones props I will display them in their own cube if I need the room.

Fertility Idol - Dark Matter Props
Staff headpiece - Dark Matter Props
Idol base - Landron Artifacts
Sankara stone - Landron Artifacts
Holy grail - RestauraJones

IMG_20220809_171746__01.jpg

This one is mine. It was an unpainted sculpt I added the patina and weathering. I don't know how accurate this is considered. Not sure if the size is correct though. Possibly looking to get a better one. The archive book says 11x11x15 cm. Not sure how that works though. Guessing the 15 is the circumference of the cup 11 at the base. Unsure for sure :lol:
Mine is
5 3/4- tall
4 1/2- end to end of the cup (laying the ruler flat across the top side to side)
base 2 3/8- end to end.

CAB0B979-FB28-4A0C-8426-C149BD0CDB5E.jpeg
182F1EB6-71D6-4A90-9BCF-264CDC7F736F.jpeg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back