Your Indiana Jones Displays - Lets see 'em

Current crystal human skull and cheap plastic Indy Alien skull (Halloween toy). The Disney one looks like a massive improvement to my eyes over the Halloween one and more appropriate to display with the real quartz skull shown here lit from below.

Real Quartz Human Skull:
WP_20200622_10_25_22_Pro.jpg

Cheap plastic Indy alien skull:

WP_20200622_16_39_57_Pro.jpg

WP_20200313_16_04_57_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
Here is my shrine to Raiders of the Lost Ark and the Indian Jones Movies. Yes I know there are some things on the shelves that were not from the movies, but I tried to add treasures that I believe caught the spirit of the character. I think they may have been items Dr. Henry Jones, Jr. may have collected during his travels. "Trust Me"
View attachment 1550657View attachment 1550658View attachment 1550659View attachment 1550660View attachment 1550661View attachment 1550662View attachment 1550663
Hi. Great indiana jones collection. Could you link where you got the large sapphire, emerald and diamond props from?

Hi, can you link where you bought the peacock eye diamond prop from?
It's from RelicMaker on here. He seems to periodically make batches of them. You'd be better off asking him about it, I suspect.

Indiana Jones props sometimes show up on here in the Junkyard and on eBay as well. I used to find sometimes interesting collections for sale when I looked regularly.

I got another version of the diamond (forget offhand who made it; I'd have to check an older post) plus like 7 other items including my remote control light up Sankara stones and a full size Staff of Ra with a unique drilled (by the same people who made the original because the former owner is related to one of guys that worked on the movie, but it was made after the movie) bronze cast Staff of Ra medallion. I actually own 13 different Staff of Ra medallions at this point. Two are solid bronze. Relicmaker's two versions are the most accurate to the movie, however.

It's from RelicMaker on here. He seems to periodically make batches of them. You'd be better off asking him about it, I suspect.

Indiana Jones props sometimes show up on here in the Junkyard and on eBay as well. I used to find sometimes interesting collections for sale when I looked regularly.

I got another version of the diamond (forget offhand who made it; I'd have to check an older post) plus like 7 other items including my remote control light up Sankara stones and a full size Staff of Ra with a unique drilled (by the same people who made the original because the former owner is related to one of guys that worked on the movie, but it was made after the movie) bronze cast Staff of Ra medallion. I actually own 13 different Staff of Ra medallions at this point. Two are solid bronze. Relicmaker's two versions are the most accurate to the movie, however.
Thank you, I'll send him a message, asap

Thank you, I'll send him a message, asap
Peter043 there's also someone selling one with a Nurhachi Urn in the Junkyard.

Latest edition all painted up with a custom display stand. Special thanks to

PropReplicator2​

Thats where I got my stones. Very little prep work to get them ready for paint.

Attachments

• A2A0B4B4-CA18-42F3-A905-7792A503E7A4.jpeg.jpg
    A2A0B4B4-CA18-42F3-A905-7792A503E7A4.jpeg.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 57
  • B68B5042-A249-4D5A-8393-53FC67C73345.jpeg.jpg
    B68B5042-A249-4D5A-8393-53FC67C73345.jpeg.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Heres my current setup. The bag is a genuine british bag with a Todds costume strap. The Grail I 3d printed. I have two Staff of Ra headpieces. Theres also two Nazi Telegrams . One for Raiders and one for Crusade.

Attachments

• 16574207606493428549128826183071.jpg
    16574207606493428549128826183071.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 92
Lightning - great display! Thanks for sharing - I particularly dig your Falcon props, very cool! What is the glass to the left of the radio?
Lightning - great display! Thanks for sharing - I particularly dig your Falcon props, very cool! What is the glass to the left of the radio?
Got tired of all my stuff in boxes, so I went ahead and put everything I could find in the cabinet. This is all reasonably preliminary. View attachment 1532268
Did Indy come across captain america.? I see his compass there.

Did Indy come across captain america.? I see his compass there.

Just a bit of cross pollination, you can see just a bit of Cap's helmet at the very top of the picture. I've since moved the helmet and compass to a different shelf near where the shield is hung on the wall. And I'm sure Indy and Cap have met (especially since they are both owned by Disney). I'm surprised we haven't already had a comic about that.

Just a bit of cross pollination, you can see just a bit of Cap's helmet at the very top of the picture. I've since moved the helmet and compass to a different shelf near where the shield is hung on the wall. And I'm sure Indy and Cap have met (especially since they are both owned by Disney). I'm surprised we haven't already had a comic about that.
I like it when collections mix. It's like there's little Easter Eggs hidden for real fans of the collection to point out

Looks like they are no longer pre-order and are limit 1 per customer so a Mr. and Mrs. Interdimensional Beings display are out of the question.

Looks like they are no longer pre-order and are limit 1 per customer so a Mr. and Mrs. Interdimensional Beings display are out of the question.

What?! I need 13 for my alien throne display from the movie! Time to call the relatives....

(just kidding)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back