Your Indiana Jones Displays - Lets see 'em

I really liked working with CNC. He stuck to his estimate, was good on timing, pricing was excellent, and his work was very nice. No problems at all with him. He chromes in batches, so that may affect when he plans to chrome. You should ask beforehand.
Also, sskunky already sanded the cherubs nicely, but depending on how smooth you prefer the chroming to be, you might consider whether you want to sand them anymore before sending them off.

el toro how was your experience working with Creations n Chrome? I've been glued to their facebook videos for the last few years. Always wanted to send a project their way.

Last edited:
Made myself a Sanskrit Cloth, haven't figured out how I want to display it yet.

PXL_20210303_001434558.jpg

Have any of you made a stab at identifying the various chalices/cups in the Last Crusade Grail chamber scene?

There are only two prop, correct? The 'false grail' and the 'true grail' are the only ones handled by actors.

The rest would have been provided by the Set Decorator I suppose.

The prop department could have made them, but I would think that they would scrounge every source they could find, using some as-is and modifying some.

Religious supply houses, especially Orthodox Christian ones, sell a huge variety of ornate Communion Cups and I'm guessing the Set Decorator raided one or more of those buying a large number.

So however unlikely it's possible that at least some of the chalices are still in production or available, if they could be identified.

OK. I didn't say I made it. I said it arrived.
No no...I didn't mean it that way...lol.
I was just stating...hey those are the ones I make. It's an older version...but It's still strange and awesome to see my props that I make in other people's collections. That's all I meant. Sorry for the confusion.
I hope you are enjoying the hanger!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back