Your Indiana Jones Displays - Lets see 'em

My new Lao Che diamond by RM has arrived replacing the one in my bookshelf display that was by Mark Poon (which is now over by my Indy satchel on the other side of the room.

Without LED Puck lighting (light is reflecting from overhead room light):
RM Lao Che 02s.jpg

RM Lao Che 01s.jpg

Color Changing Light Puck (normally used for giant diamond from Conan The Destroyer):

RM Lao Che Light Puck 02s.jpg

RM Lao Che Light Puck 01s.jpg

RM Lao Che Light Puck 03s.jpg

White light puck (for my MIB galaxy hologram and Blade Runner 2049 memory crystals):

RM Lao Che Light Stand 01s.jpg

RM Lao Che Light Stand 04s.jpg

Updated Bookshelf Display:

Bookshelf Diamond Update Med 02s.jpg

Last edited:
I just got my vintage brass magnifying glass/stand in that closely (not precisely) resembles the one in Indy's office in IJ & The Last Crusade. I put it on display where it could magnify something, namely a Landron Sankara stone hiding in the corner (3 remote control light-up Mimic made Stones in the book case, the remaining 2 of the 5 mentioned total Sankara stones from the movie that were never found not-so-well hidden in the room somewhere else).

Magnifying Stand 02s.jpg

Magnifying Stand 01s.jpg

The 1/6 scale crate for the Ark by Peter74 has arrived. I wanted to put it under the Hasbro 1/6 scale Ark in the back of the room under the Raiders poster display, but the crate is too wide for the ledge (it could fall off) so I had to find another location to display it. There was the fireplace mantle, on top of the toilet in the half bath (humor) or where I have it now under the bookcase display (beside the magnifying lens and above the jacket and coat hanger (with hat/whip on the side wall). It partly blocks the books, but they're still easy to see. I'm not totally crazy about having a Nazi marked crate in the front of the room, though. I suppose I could set the Ark on top of it, but then I'd be missing the key display item in the back of the room under the poster display....

Overview of Area
Ark Crate Bookcase Vertical Hanger s01.jpg

Closeup:
Ark Crate Closeup s01.jpg

Test Photo With the Ark Added:

Ark Crate Closeup s02.jpg

Have'nt shown my collection in a while. I moved three years ago, so it all got boxed up. Then i had to focus on some renos before i could tackle the mancave.
There are other interests in there too, so i'll stick with just the indy stuff!

Attachments

• 20200508_170658.jpg
    20200508_170658.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 259
  • 20200508_180449.jpg
    20200508_180449.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 261
  • 20200508_170736.jpg
    20200508_170736.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 177
  • 20200508_170806.jpg
    20200508_170806.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 172
  • 20190512_144510.jpg
    20190512_144510.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 160
  • 20200803_174546.jpg
    20200803_174546.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 156
  • 20201009_085615.jpg
    20201009_085615.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 229
My newly acquired antique 102 year old Verner's Compass (US Engineer Corps Marked Made by C-E in 1918) has arrived (I believe it's the same Verners style as the one cut from Raiders of the Lost Ark and was featured in The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles, although many makers made them over the years). It also came with the original leather carrying case (fair condition). The compass still works (agrees with my Boy Scout compass anyway rather precisely ;) ).

Closed:

Verners Compass Engineer Corps 1918 Closed 01s.jpg

Open:

Verners Compass Engineer Corps 1918 Open 01s.jpg

On the Bookshelf Display (Next to the Raiders knife with the carrying case sitting in front of mini-bottle of Moet & Chandon). I think the bookshelf is getting pretty crowded now. ;)

Bookshelf Compass Update med 01s.jpg

Can I ask someone to measure their antidote bottle please. I'm trying to make one. Very simple prop to make if I can find a bottle

Thanks in advance
Kevin

From my research it’s not the vial/bottle that’s hard to find, it the lid that I had a hard time finding (never did find).

The vial I have, which I’ll try to measure later, is about the right size but the lid is much shorter than what’s cannon.

Sean

Can I ask someone to measure their antidote bottle please. I'm trying to make one. Very simple prop to make if I can find a bottle

Thanks in advance
Kevin

From my research it’s not the vial/bottle that’s hard to find, it the lid that I had a hard time finding (never did find).

The vial I have, which I’ll try to measure later, is about the right size but the lid is much shorter than what’s cannon.

Sean

Do you have a current source for the vial ? A proper cap made of plastic might be 3D printable.

And are there jewels on top ?

I've seen pics of many different variations of the jewel colors. And the cap looks gold, not black as some sell it.

Last edited:
Do you have a current source for the vial ? A proper cap made of plastic might be 3D printable.

And are there jewels on top ?

I've seen pics of many different variations of the jewel colors. And the cap looks gold, not black as some sell it.

Sorry for the delay, I had to find the vial that has been packed up since my move which is also unfinished. I have jewels for the top and the gold pin striping. The top is supposed to be gold with alternating blue and green with one red in the center. I can’t seem to post pics at the moment but with the cap on the vial stops around 2 5/16 inches and the cap is 7/16 of an inch high. I really need to get my pics on an image hosting site.

Sean

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back