Your favorite dumb movie?

images.jpeg

Oh well if you put it like that....
I guarantee you will like it. I was gonna list Goonies but it's " my childhood movie" and I have a hard time calling it Dumb even though it kinda is but it's a fun movie that brings back so many memories because they accurately represented me and my group of friends so well we called ourselves the Goonies...it actually brings tears to my eyes when I watch it for that reason.

I guarantee you will like it. I was gonna list Goonies but it's " my childhood movie" and I have a hard time calling it Dumb even though it kinda is but it's a fun movie that brings back so many memories because they accurately represented me and my group of friends so well we called ourselves the Goonies...it actually brings tears to my eyes when I watch it for that reason.
Back when I taped movies off Sky I had taped over a bunch of cassettes the film I watched ended and suddenly the film taped before flicked on..
I was hit with a cool Pirate ship sailing out of a Cave cutting to a scene with a Huge deformed man wearing a Pirates hat and a bunch of kids cheering!

I didn't know what it was for years and pre Internet only saw it prolly early 90s via a recomendation but loved it and still do.

One eyed willy is king!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back