Yoda Zbrush Sculpt

MattWinchell

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thought it would be worth sharing my other projects. For my 3D modeling 1 class, I chose to model yoda as my final. At this point, I still have a lot of work to do, but I thought i'd share some general progress pictures. To note, this is my first ever full character sculpt in Zbrush so I am still much a beginner. The last image is where I am at now. Still have a bunch of work to do in the clothing. Thinking about going in for another detail run on the head while adding some weathering. Also, I do apologize for taking pictures of the screen instead of screenshots. I have to work on a school-run computer for the modeling process.

IMG_1756.JPG

68572834365__41FE9FF6-B920-4048-B586-50C69ADA38A5.JPG
68581379725__40561448-7DA1-4549-8295-831500B8A0F4.JPG
IMG_1698.JPG

Last edited:
These are looking great! I specialize in 3D modeling first and would love to see some of your updated progress as well. This sculpt looks great, esp for a first ever zbrush class. A lot of people usually struggle with their first models and if you did-its hidden well!
I could suggest using a program called Marvelous Designer in the future for your cloth, it would be a little tricky but save you some time. I love using it to quickly sim together clothes, esp if its just for a sculpt. Again, fantastic work-cant wait to see more!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back