Yoda Tunic....need help in making the shirt under robe

Can´t wait :)...color me MORE than interested!

May I ask what height of YODA/what length of the costume you are aiming at? My Yoda is about 66cm from head to toe.

Already bought two ridicoulosly (sp?) short robes from another member for my cking and cyberman Yoda. The next ones have to be "right" ;)

Markus

well to be honest, all fan made yodas are different, so you will be able to get whatever size you need. Some are bigger than others. :)

Dave

Can´t wait :)...color me MORE than interested!

May I ask what height of YODA/what length of the costume you are aiming at? My Yoda is about 66cm from head to toe.

Already bought two ridicoulosly (sp?) short robes from another member for my cking and cyberman Yoda. The next ones have to be "right" ;)

Markus

you'll physically have to take a cloth tape measure and measure from the back of Yodas neck down across the hump on his back and then straight to the floor to make this robe accurately. You'd rather have it too long than too short. Same for the arm length. If you order a robe for a figure that is a certain height, and the arm lengths and "hump" aren't taken into account.......there is no way it would fit correctly. Tunic has a specific shape to the collar, and then we can't forget the material used. If it's not the right color and texture, it won't look right no matter how it's made.

Dave :)

Gentlemen, I should say Dave (Vaderdarth up here) and I are working on a full Yoda Set for the near future.... so don´t fret, everyone will have their Yoda fully dressed in no time :)
Following up on this, as I don't see any further mention and this was posted 13 years ago. Did you indeed make a pattern for Yoda's clothes and if so is it available fo purchase?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back