Yo Joe!

Monster Dave

Sr Member
So I was out last night and by chance saw this $5 DVD with 8 episodes from the 80s cartoon GI Joe...

52097.png

I figured for $5 I couldn't go wrong reliving some early 80s cartoons and let me tell you, it's awesome!! After all this time I still remember all those voices, all those names, and even watching it now, I can see why we loved it so much back in the day.

The funny thing is now you actually can tell when one guy does multiple voices, or voices in other cartoons of the same time. That's kind of funny, but it really shows the breadth that voice actors must have to stay viable.

Anyway, cool DVD, nice video/sound quality - if you see it and loved the Joe's, you've got to buy it!

:thumbsup

I found the collector's set of the whole series that comes in a footlocker a while back. On clearance for $70. Worth every penny.

I wish i'd grabbed GI Joe Resolute on dvd for 3.00 when i was at big lots.

I wish I could get Resolute for that price. It sits on Amazon for around $12-$14 all the time.

The original G.I. Joe cartoon is still awesome. It comes on every night. The 1st season and the origin of Serpentor are the best episodes. The 2nd season and the ones after the movie aren't that good.

I wish someone would make a cool live action G.I. Joe movie.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back