Xenohunter's Noland suit

Origami Unicorn

Sr Member
hey all,

So funny story, a couple months ago, I was ordering a lot stuff for my predator suit to go to Dragon con, Spent over $500, got like half way finish with making the suit and then my mom said that I could not go in the suit because I will get too hot. Even though I shown her ways to vent out the suit and built a water rig in the suit and did everything to vent out the suit. So I still wanted to go in costume, I thought about Noland, I checked with my mom and she said okay. I talked to Xdmray about everything Noland, he is a big help, he knows everything abot Noland. I just want to say again thanks dude! Heres what I got so far, I still got to do some more dremeling to do (red) on the gun. After I finish the gun, I'm going to work on the chest armor. I'm going to get a gray shirt, some black puff paint and some dark gray fabric paint. going to draw the design of the armor on the shirt with the puff paint and then fill in the design with the fabric paint. I'm saving up for Xdmray's Noland helmet, even sold my Xbox 360 and my Ipod touch. I'm planning on selling more stuff.

- Xander

0419011325.jpg

0419011325a.jpg

Lol! You're just lucky that your mom let you wear stuff like that. First time I wore the suit around the house, my mom almost got a heart attack. ;) Anyways, good luck on your costume. Gun is looking good.

nice work on the gun so far man. i dont think i know everything about Noland but thanks man, ;)

glad to see your work you have done. i used a hotglue gun to get the gun pieces to where i wanted them and then used rondo (fiberglass resin and bondo) to strengthen the bonds. dont use just hotglue the gun pieces will separate after awhile.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back