Xbox One - you are not that important

How's the learning curve on this? It sounds intimidating but I like the idea of real-time space travel. I want to play it on my Oculus Rift - they say it looks stunning in VR.

The best thing you can do is play the tutorials at least once if not more. I'd say it took me a week of playing off and on before I felt like I had a good grasp on the basics. The thing that really made the game fun was as soon as I was able I purchased a new ship, which opened up the distance I could travel and the missions I could pick up from the mission board.

Don't go inserting logic and actual science in this thread! Can't you see this is a battle between a man and an inanimate object? This is very serious! He has to put that Xbox in its place or it will walk all over him for the rest of his life!

Harass it till it cries.

Unfortunately, Elder Scrolls 6 is probably going to suck because Bethesda doesn't learn any lessons. It will probably look a lot more like Fallout 76 than Skyrim. And that means I won't be buying it.
Well, let's hope that it isn't as bad. I'm looking forward to a new Elder Scrolls.

I'm late to the party but I just discovered Elite Dangerous, and while I'm in the very early stages, I can see this game sucking a lot of time, especially if I ever decide to make the trip to Sagitarrius A*...which I know I will.

WHA...?! There is an updated...errr... MODERN version of Elite out there?! Reading "Cobra Mk III" brings back a lot of memories from about 35 years ago. Damn.

Oh yeah. And it IS incredible! Especially in VR

I do feel some kind of gravitation equaling pull towards that game. But if I do an extrapolation of the time I did spend on Elite back in the days, I am not sure if it is too wise to dive into that universe...

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back