X Play Star Wars episode last week

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MR BARLOW

I saw the X PLay episode last week with the Emperor makeup I sculpted, I thought it was pretty durn funny and the makeup turned out great.

Also there were troopers, I was wondering if any board members are in these suits and which suits they are ??

B

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

slave1pilot

Sr Member

Those are all So Cal garrison 501st members
We all have FX suits IIRC

Here's one of all of us & some guy from the crew

slave1pilot

Sr Member
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darth Kahnt @ May 2 2006, 07:21 PM) [snapback]1237282[/snapback]</div>
Cool... :thumbsup

Isn't the guy in the middle a little tall for a stormtrooper? :)
[/b]

He's a LOT tall for a Stormtrooper :p
that's Duke, he's 6'7"
great guy

MR BARLOW

Ahh cool thats what I wondered, guess the RPF is responsible for coolness everywhere :lol

TK 409 thanks for the compliment, I may alter that makeup to make a resin head of ol Palpy, always liked that wrinklebag makeup.

B

slave1pilot

Sr Member
I was looking at the pics & thought about how weird perspective is.
the troopers at the shoot ranged from 5'4" to 6'7"
the way they were arranged, you can't tell
well, except for Duke. :)

here's another with the "Star"