X-Men: Days of Future Past

From what I've read, Prof. X uses his astral projection, I think he's actually in his chair but projects to everyone that he's standing/walking. Plus he can make people think/feel anything he wants, so he shows everyone that he's pissed at Mags and make him feel like he's been punched. So basically he's using his power all day while getting used to the chair.

That would make sense.

As well as the post before yours mentioning the image inducer, though I think that would be getting a bit ahead of itself in terms of what the characters have available/have created for use.

I'm starting to wonder if maybe Logan goes back to a time shortly before First Class, but Xavier gives him the cold shoulder and something happens, causing Logan to go back. The next go, he's sent to a point post First Class, and then the ball starts to get rolling.

Just a theory. Probably wrong, but it's the only thing my sleep deprived brain can think up that would make logical sense for there being two version of Beast shown.

How was I a jerk? It's just 2 posts up! I just assume people read at least the last page like I do before I post, that's all.
No no I'm sorry I mean I feel like a jerk !! Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, the transformation is in this tv spot. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM83DJpd1Uk

Thats was going to be my next question, thanks for posting that that explains it. I honestly don't know how I feel about him being like the hulk now... Hmmm

That's actually in the comics so, yeah. The sentinels in the books could also detect the X-gene to distinguish human from mutant.

Ahh theres a new clip with Xavier, kind of a spoiler. Kinda wish I hadnt watched now lol darn darn darn! Haha

Its not a spoiler...If people choose to watch it, that's on them. Here's another one of Wolverine and Beast about to fight. Heavily edited with missing stuff but funny nontheless. And before people start whining, Beast does go back and fourth from his beast to human form several times using various methods, human masks, Nightcrawlers image inducer, and even a serum when he joins the avengers so this isn't anything Fox just made up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, some of this is starting to makes sense now!

Thanks for clarifying the McCoy's ability to transform. And for the clip between Xavier and Erik. That's two boxes checked off my list of concerns.

I think the astral projection thing would've been better because he can make people feel what he wants them to feel which would explain why he punches magneto. I thought his explaination in the video was stupid but whatever, won't judge until I see it.

I think the astral projection thing would've been better because he can make people feel what he wants them to feel which would explain why he punches magneto. I thought his explaination in the video was stupid but whatever, won't judge until I see it.

where did u see this video>?

Does anybody know who produced the new style Wolverine claws?

icollector said:
X-Men Days Of Future Past Hero Screen Used Wolverine Claws
XMenDaysOfFuturePastHeroScreenUsedWolverineClaws.jpgXMenDaysOfFuturePastHeroWolverineClaw01.jpegXMenDaysOfFuturePastHeroWolverineClaw02.jpegXMenDaysOfFuturePastHeroWolverineClaw03.jpegXMenDaysOfFuturePastHeroWolverineClaw04.jpegXMenDaysOfFuturePastHeroWolverineClaw05.jpegXMenDaysOfFuturePastHeroWolverineClaw06.jpegXMenDaysOfFuturePastHeroWolverineClaw07.jpeg
Two version of these claws were used in the production, depending on the requirements for the scene. One pair were crafted of metal and the others of rubber. Both were carefully painted to give them the "Admantium" sheen. These are the hero rubber versions worn by Jackman. Each three blade set (one marked "R" and the other "L"), are attached to the custom made knuckle holds and metal palm base.

The hero claws come directly from "X-Men: Days Of Future Past" producer Lauren Shuler Donner.

Last edited:
Looked online and my theater says no online advance tickets, so I drove to it and theyre not available until 19th or 20th. Darn!

It means he's close friends with the cast and crew and a founding member of the lucrative franchise?

I hope he's in it but I doubt it. Cyclops might be my favorite man so it would be fun to see him one more time before being recast for the 80's era film.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back