X-Men 3 Jacket Now Available!!!

The Mantis

Sr Member
Pretty damn good and what a price....you can email the company directly and buy from them without any auctions....

X-MEN3%20Oiled%20Brown%20(M)%20True.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/X-MEN-3-Leather-Jacket...1QQcmdZViewItem

Yeah, I just found out about these this morning, they look pretty nice. Do they have that seam that is around the top of the jacket, which someone pointed out a while back, though?

Thanks for the link, David. Here's their version of the X1 for those that might be interested. (GREAT price, too.)
image001.jpg

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

(Thanks WC for hosting.)

-B89. :D

<div class='quotetop'></div>
Looks like the stripes on the sleeves go all the way around too. That's incorrect, isn't it?[/b]

Yeah, the stripes are inaccurate, but other than that it looks pretty good. They also carry the Cyclops X3 jacket: Cyclops Jacket Again, while not entirely accurate, it's pretty dang close.

Yeah, I saw this auction shortly after it went up. Looking at their X1, not sure what happened there. My guess is that it will be revised. Seems like their best coa would be to use the X3 pattern and put the correct stripes on. Pilot brown, not oiled brown, and orange stripes. I bet we'll see something like this pop up soon.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back