X Force deadpool costume help

WaneWilson

I have been looking around, and I believe this is the best way to do it. I want to buy a pattern, get it printed on spandex and send it to trophy wife to get sewn. Problem is I do not know how to do any of this. Can someone help me? I need to find and buy a pattern, get it sized properly, send it somewhere to be printed and contact trophywife so she can hopefully sew it. If anyone could direct me to these things and hopefully give me some rough estimate of what they usually cost I would be extremely happy. Thanks!

X Force Deadpool Sub Dye help

I have been looking around, and I believe this is the best way to do it. I want to buy a pattern, get it printed on spandex and send it to trophy wife to get sewn. Problem is I do not know how to do any of this. Can someone help me? I need to find and buy a pattern, get it sized properly, send it somewhere to be printed and contact trophywife so she can hopefully sew it. If anyone could direct me to these things and hopefully give me some rough estimate of what they usually cost I would be extremely happy. Thanks!

Re: X Force Deadpool Sub Dye help

first off dont copy pasta your thread across the board, make one thread

http://www.therpf.com/f24/x-force-deadpool-costume-help-206404/#post3205078

use search there is so much information on getting a pattern printed

to simplfy
you need to purchase a pattern you like
4 Neo Designs
Gun Head Design

they will send you the digital pattern via email
make sure the default fits to you dimensions or around it, if not there should be instruction included to resize
go to Custom Printed Fabric - Fabric on Demand choose upload design, choose lyca/spandex and centered, under "tell us your design" label the pattern and the maker, order it just as one unit/yard, they will send an invoice for the cost which will be anywhere from $ 100.00 up

You can also get snakepit studios to make one for you.
uploadfromtaptalk1392177581887.jpg
Bodysuit and mask ready to wear custom sized to you with proven prints that you can see the end product. Takes about two weeks to ship. Fit and quality of the suit is guaranteed. If you don't love it, send it back. Www.fb.com/snakepitstudios

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back