X-Files i want to believe

Slh

Hi where can i find a good copy of the famous I want to believe poster? I googled but i find always different versions and some not very accurate.
Sorry for my bad english. Thank you.

thank you for your reply. I think the poster from play.com is slighlty different than the original one from x-files. Looks like the write is in a slightly different position, the ufo looks different and the trees too.

The original:
XFilesofficeS1.jpg

play.com
8986299x.jpg

The photo I posted seems to be the correct one but the reproduction from play does differ slightly. Ive had another brief look around and couldnt find anything better. I will keep my eyes open and post here if I find anything better.

Hey! I want to suggest to use the search function - I made a paper prop in the correct print size. I used the biggest photo from the Billy Meier shot and enlarged it - changed the color the tv version.

Here the paper prop forum with the X-Files thread:
http://www.therpf.com/f40/x-files-68182/

and my post of the poster: the RPF - View Single Post - X-Files Props

The second one AdamGareth posted is also screen accurate - Mulder's was burned down, and I guess Scully bought him a new poster in Season 5

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back