The X-Files. I Want To Believe. Prop replica poster!

KJohan

This image shows my versions of posters that I have been making for several years! The result of my work before your eyes! For comparison, I combined images of posters with frames from the series itself! I decided to supplement my post with the original image size, from which I am finishing my replica of the "I Want To Believe" poster that was hanging in Fox Mulder's office for the first 3 seasons of the series! But with an additional effect superimposed on the image, for certain reasons! I also decided to add a comparison of the images of the posters posted here on the site! On the left, a replica of the poster belongs to Dr. Talyn, on the right is a replica - JoshG -, in the middle is mine! I decided to post another version of the poster created by me! You can call this poster an exclusive, since only I have it! Here's another addition to my collection! Official Australian and American kit! 25 years in pursuit of a dream! And now it has come true!

Attachments

• The RPF. Poster.jpg
    The RPF. Poster.jpg
    296.8 KB · Views: 325
  • photostudio_1675988842845-01.jpeg
    photostudio_1675988842845-01.jpeg
    64.3 KB · Views: 273
  • RPF.jpg
    RPF.jpg
    591.2 KB · Views: 209
  • iwanttobelieve0.jpg
    iwanttobelieve0.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 222
  • I Want To Believe. Poster. My Version. For RPF!.jpg
    I Want To Believe. Poster. My Version. For RPF!.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 155
  • photostudio_1699201475703.jpg
    photostudio_1699201475703.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Which image is yours? You do know that over the course of the original series the poster changed from time to time. The changes were really subtle, it's supposed to be the same poster.

Which image is yours? You do know that over the course of the original series the poster changed from time to time. The changes were really subtle, it's supposed to be the same poster.
I have versions of posters only 1-3 season and the movie "I want to believe"

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back