Limited Run Wraith's Dagger from Apex Legends

thepoynt

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Putting up a run of resin casts of Wraith's Heirloom Dagger from Apex Legends. There's a few rough prints for sale by others, but I was surprised to not really see any display-quality offerings of this beautiful dagger out there and thought I'd do my own. Will be made to order, hand painted by me.

12 inches long, solid resin cast, can sell either finished or raw cast. $30 for a raw cast, $75 for a finished one. Reply if you want one!

Finished product:
20190608_191956.jpg

20190608_192129.jpg

Raw casts:
20190601_0955412.jpg

The original 3D-printed master:

Last edited:
Update: the casting process went well and I'm happy with the finished product, so I'm going ahead and opening up a limited run. I've got a few ready right now, and will make them in batches of 3 or so as needed. So you might get one right away, or it might be a couple weeks turnaround time.

Probably not, they have an edge that's a mil or so wide. For simplicity's sake, I try to steer away from selling sharp things :)

If you’re doing or have any more available I’d love to purchase a few casts! Please let me know! Thanks!
I ran my existing mold to the point where it was falling apart, so I'll have to make a new one to run more casts. Because of that, I'd need probably need orders for 3 or so to make it worth it. If you want that many, or if there are others here that are interested, I'd happily do another run.

I ran my existing mold to the point where it was falling apart, so I'll have to make a new one to run more casts. Because of that, I'd need probably need orders for 3 or so to make it worth it. If you want that many, or if there are others here that are interested, I'd happily do another run.
Awesome! 3 would be ideal for me! Sorry for responding so late.

I've got another commission going right now, but once that's done I'll do this next! I'll PM both of you when the mold's done and ready to cast.

Got the mold made up, but it seems my resin has gone bad. Gotta wait for some new stuff to come in and then I'll get to casting!

persialex and ZRE1990, if you can PM me with specifics about your orders (how many, and whether you want raw casts or finished ones), that would be great. Hoping to get some casting done over the next few days.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back