WP1's Custom Hot Toys AVPR Wolf Predator

MProjects

Sr Member
Figured i'd post this now while i can because i've been so busy lately with school (Revision for Exams) year 11...
Wolf for me needed the treatment, He was very fun to do because i had to make my pred shine in all his glory! i painted all the details Hot Toys missed :)
What i re-painted:
1. Face - Acid burn is now a lighter colour, i mixed some yellow with the Games Workshop acrylic 'Scorpion Green' (perfect colour for predator blood! it's a nice bright green!) and his right eye has been painted red ('Blood Red' = Fluorescent Red)
2. Bio - For me it needed to be repainted, washed it in grey and drybrushed on some 'Boltgun Metal' Giving it a metallic highlight. Gold rings were painted and the horns were done in silver along with some 'Blood Red' for the tri-laser!
3. Armour - Added on the copperish-brown parts of his armour where they should have been, drybrushed the armour in black a little (worn battle damaged look)
4. Figure - I washed my Wolf in black and brown to give him the grimey look Alec Gillis stated Wolf had on screen from the bonus disc (DVD). Remember Wolf isn't fresh out of the box, hes dirty and banged up.
5. Added on his shoulder scar, i know it's not bloody in the movie cuz it's an old wound, but i think it looks cool like that :)
6. Glyphs - Again some more flourescent red ('Blood Red') Was involved in the process - It comes in handy that stuff! eg: the computer gauntlet and the Plasma-pistol
7. Cannons - The copper colours i did on his shoulder one was done with some 'Tin Bitz' i thought to myself hm, that looks silly...his Plasmacaster is tin bitz but his plasma pistol is a different colour. So had to re-do the pistol aswell to match it up with the Plasmacaster :(
8. Spear/Combistick - Painted in a darker Gold
9. The Alien blood was the wrong colour...it was a dark green, Alien blood isn't dark green...it's a pale yellowish green colour. Specially in the Alien movies, it was alot more yellow. So that was redone, but i'm not happy with the way it came out. I'm gonna redo that again because i used a MAT colour instead of gloss, i'd prefer a gloss finish to the blood as it look more 'wet' and realistic.

ONTO THE SHOW:

customhottoyswolf001.jpg

customhottoyswolf002.jpg

customhottoyswolf003.jpg

customhottoyswolf005.jpg

customhottoyswolf007.jpg

customhottoyswolf006.jpg

customhottoyswolf004.jpg

customhottoyswolf008.jpg

customhottoyswolf009.jpg

customhottoyswolf010.jpg

customhottoyswolf011.jpg

customhottoyswolf012.jpg

customhottoyswolf015.jpg

customhottoyswolf013.jpg

customhottoyswolf014.jpg

customhottoyswolf016.jpg

customhottoyswolf017.jpg

customhottoyswolf018.jpg

customhottoyswolf019.jpg

customhottoyswolf022.jpg

customhottoyswolf021.jpg

customhottoyswolf023.jpg

customhottoyswolf020.jpg

customhottoyswolf024.jpg

customhottoyswolf025.jpg

customhottoyswolf040.jpg

NOW FOR SOME POSES:

customhottoyswolf027.jpg

customhottoyswolf033.jpg

customhottoyswolf037.jpg

customhottoyswolf036.jpg

customhottoyswolf031.jpg

customhottoyswolf029.jpg

customhottoyswolf032.jpg

customhottoyswolf030.jpg

customhottoyswolf042.jpg

customhottoyswolf034.jpg

WANT SOME OF THIS?
customhottoyswolf035.jpg

customhottoyswolf043.jpg

customhottoyswolf038.jpg

THIS IS HOW I DISPLAY HIM ON MY SHELF:

customhottoyswolf039.jpg

customhottoyswolf041.jpg

customhottoyswolf026.jpg

For the record I've given him both bios - BD ver and normal ver plus 2 Shurkiens and his extended Whip! lmk what you guys think! Cheers!
-Marcus

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back