World of Warcraft :Deathwing the Destroyer

Yep. I reactivated my ad. I've also used the network of people in class and the course. Quite some shares too, as well as on twitter. But for now I leave it at that. I'm a bit of an emotional wreck because I'm juggling more than just this (the room), so I want to calm down first before I start working seriously on a new living space. Nothing good has ever come from hasty decisions. I've got two months, so... I hope it will work out.

VERY satisfied with the overall look so far!

oogBBvrl.jpg

0kOf2iBl.jpg

gQ26qfAl.jpg

s8mkL2Al.jpg

oRxc2A5l.jpg

RhWQoiol.jpg

EBOQnmvl.jpg

dpovybfl.jpg

CCizFNzl.jpg

PbyfYTWl.jpg

QXKLAfgl.jpg

1OiQ9gMl.jpg

I hope that once I have padding in the biceps, they shift around a lot less. Now they were twisting around a bit. But I'm very very happy with the paintjob on them.

Will upload that process later today if people want :)

Thanks!

Right now I'm researching stilts, because learning to walk in them will take a bit of time, as well as making them. Though I should be able to work on them in my spare hours. I found a wonderful tutorial on instructables and will be using that, though I'll mod the feet to be a little larger for better balance and the ability to stand still. I saw that the WETA studios ones have a bigger foot for that exact reason. The WETA legs look great, but when you see the video with hooves on, it looks ridiculously large. Bit disproportionate to me.

I was also thinking of a way to make the claws move while walking but that might just be a tad too much/too hard. If it's possible, I will try, but the last thing I want is to trip over my own claws because they failed to 'fold' back.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back