Working mini sabers

SurferGeek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I believe it was last year... Someone had posted pictures of a working mini saber. These were not MR. I'm not sure if they were LED or neon or what. Does anyone remember?

The only thing I remember was someone made one using a laser...I don't remeber if it was full size or not.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sporak @ Apr 27 2006, 02:36 PM) [snapback]1234422[/snapback]</div>
The only thing I remember was someone made one using a laser...I don't remeber if it was full size or not.
[/b]

Nope... These were small, not sure if they were .45 or not and I believe they might have originally been done before MR did thier minis. I used to have a picture of them but haven't found it yet.

I know his name is generally considered a "dirty word" around here (and not with out reason), but Parks Sabers has a "padawan saber" that's a smaller EL saber. That's the only thing that comes to mind.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RedTwoX @ Apr 27 2006, 03:38 PM) [snapback]1234455[/snapback]</div>
I know his name is generally considered a "dirty word" around here (and not with out reason), but Parks Sabers has a "padawan saber" that's a smaller EL saber. That's the only thing that comes to mind.
[/b]

What you seek is this.

http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=3264.0

page-1748.jpg

Mark

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheDisturbance @ Apr 27 2006, 06:51 PM) [snapback]1234530[/snapback]</div>
What you seek is this.

Mark
[/b]

Nope, but nice effort. ;) The ones that I'm seeking were fan made jobbies...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SurferGeek @ Apr 27 2006, 07:27 PM) [snapback]1234559[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheDisturbance @ Apr 27 2006, 06:51 PM) [snapback]1234530[/snapback]
What you seek is this.

Mark
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Darn.. Oh well it was fun trying. :)

<div class='quotetop'>(TheDisturbance @ Apr 28 2006, 03:59 AM) [snapback]1234714[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(SurferGeek @ Apr 27 2006, 07:27 PM) [snapback]1234559[/snapback]
<div class='quotetop'>(TheDisturbance @ Apr 27 2006, 06:51 PM) [snapback]1234530[/snapback]
What you seek is this.

Mark
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Darn.. Oh well it was fun trying. :)
[/b][/quote]

Are these it?

http://www.mugentoys.com/90479095211.html

Mark

You could do a recast on a .45 hollow it out and add an ultrabright led with a 1/4" round plastic rod for the blade and put small batteries in the saber.

Again, thanks for the input... These were not commercially made toys that I had seen here. They were fan made and were not detailed exactly like a SW saber so they weren't modded MR .45 sabers as one member tried to tell me in a PM.

Thanks all. :(

I believe it was made by the same seller on ebay who makes those nice saber stands.... JediTim I think is the name is and on ebay he is atcofca.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back