Unlimited Run Woodman- V2 Jawa blasters and power packs

woodman

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've redone my blaster molds and switched from a simple two piece casting(cup and main body) to a multiple piece kit that makes for a much nicer and cleaner casting. I've also started offering the power pack.

Blaster $125 finished $85 raw kit
power pack $85 finished $60 raw kit
US shipping is $15 Priority Mail.
20161007_032708_zpsh5q6ivdv.JPG

Last edited:
Hi, I missed this thread, it's interesting!
would you have pictures of what an unfinished set consist of?
by any chance, are you in europe?
thanks a lot!

Wow, I love that stand! What did you use for the "U" shaped holders?

Wrapped saran wrap around my gun, then apoxy sculpt over that. Let dry for 24 hours. That gave me my 2 holders. Drilled out 1/4" like my rod, painted and the rest is just wood I had around and acrylic bar cut to shape and glued in! :)

Bump for one of the best and cleanest offer I've had on the RPF in a long time!

Wrapped saran wrap around my gun, then apoxy sculpt over that. Let dry for 24 hours. That gave me my 2 holders.....

Bump for one of the best and cleanest offer I've had on the RPF in a long time!

That's brilliant! I'm gonna have to give that a try. Thanks man, I love the display.

& I'll give this piece another bump. It's an awesome looking, & very well made replica. From the wood grain to the old metal details, it's all there. I love it. I need to get the power pack.

I love my kit. Very easy build. The woodgrain paintjob turned out better than expected. The black parts ("metal") has me stumped, though. Any suggestions on the paint job?

Got my kit in the mail today! Got to say, it’s very impressively done. Super clean casting, thoughtfully constructed, and very minimal sanding work with file and dremel to get the parts to fit. This is going to be a really fun build :D

The power pack is big!! Much bigger than I had assumed haha. Really cool.

zOyIDMw.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back