Interest Wonder Woman Tiara in brass

Wonder Knight

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi everyone :D

Here is the interest thread for my Wonder Woman tiara in brass (based on the 2017 movie).

Like all the props that I make, the tiara is handcrafted by me. For a hyper realistic effect, I worked with jewelry brass and the soldering is made with silver. I pay attention to the metals I use so that they are compatible with skin contact. I really tried to reproduce as well as possible all the layers that make up the object as well as the crossing between the different strips.

You can find the detailed build in this thread: Wonder Woman Brass Tiara

And some pictures here ;)

DSC_0770small.jpg
DSC_0763small.jpg
DSC_0773small.jpg
DSC_0756small.jpg
DSC_0768small.jpg

First I would like to say this is NOT a list of reservation.

This thread will help having a better idea of how many people are interested and adjust the size of my run accordingly (and how much material I need to buy).

So please let me know if you are seriously interested by the tiara, ok with the price and serious about buying it when it’s released on my website. I’ll let the registered people know a bit early when the sale is going to take place on my website.

The interest thread will be opened until the 31th of October, then I’ll order the materials.

How much will the tiara cost:

The tiara will be available between 400€ /450€ depending on the success of the interest thread. Shipping costs will be additional.

When will the production start:
Production will start in mid November and should be finish for Christmas.

Where to buy the tiara:

You will only be able to buy the tiara on my website (I am obligated by the law to edit an invoice with all my sales, this goes exclusively through my website).

https://wonderknight.fr

It is easy, you just need to register, enter your shipping address, it will calculate shipping automatically and you can pay with paypal. The website is perfectly secured and the payments completely handled by Paypal. You’ll then receive confirmations by mail for every step of the order and an invoice.

If you have any question I will be happy to answer and I hope you will enjoy my work ;)

Hi everyone :) ,
I have someone interested in the tiara and I wanted to know if anyone else would be interested now?
For now i'm busy on other projects but i can make this after.:)
Cheers,
Julie

Bump for a new eyes
I'm slowly getting back into pre-production on this project but you'll have to be a little more patient ;)

Any updates on this?
Hi,:)
Sorry I'm really late on Ashoka's maps run. So for the moment my workshop is still in resin/painting mode :(. But I always think of you. I had all the parts laser cut but I still need to sand all the edges so they are perfectly smooth for welding, then weld and bend them.
Still a bit of a wait but still definitely happening as I have all the parts for 10 of them :)
Sorry for the waiting
IMG_0522.jpg
IMG_0523.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back