Wolverine / X23 Aluminum claws

Chris Fields

Hey all, just thought I'd share the progress here. I am working on some stuff for a stunt show, including a set of X23 claws were I get the chance to finally attempt the idea I've had a long time for comic style wolverine claws.

Here are the X23 claws, I made them pretty quickly.

DSC00597.jpg

DSC00600.jpg

DSC00598.jpg

DSC00601.jpg

The original Wolverine mock up I did several years ago.. these are cardboard, lol...

IMGP3763.jpg

IMGP3765.jpg

but it give you the idea.

I think I will make a stainless set and an aluminum set. Gotta finish other stuff first though. :)

Hey Chris, if you are interested in doing a movie set, I've got a cast in resin that are the same dimensions and style as the stunt claws Hugh used. Message me if you're interested.

Always interested. I've already made a few sets of movie claws... I'll see if I can find an old pic...

Ah, here's one.. from several years ago... 06 I think... These were a larger set I made for bigger guy than myself.

IMGP3563.jpg

I have a set of claws.. Nothing like these though!! I would love a set of these!! ( the movie ones where you cant see the bar) Mine are the generic ones you can find online..

Always interested. I've already made a few sets of movie claws... I'll see if I can find an old pic...

Ah, here's one.. from several years ago... 06 I think... These were a larger set I made for bigger guy than myself.

IMGP3563.jpg

NoooOooooo.... our favorite Steve Rogers can't turn himself into Logan! :behave

It would be interesting to see Draken claws. (Draken was the son of wolverine in the later comics) as he has a claw coming out of the wrist on the palm surface. Interesting challenge i suppose. But otherwise awesome claws.

It would be interesting to see Draken claws. (Draken was the son of wolverine in the later comics) as he has a claw coming out of the wrist on the palm surface. Interesting challenge i suppose. But otherwise awesome claws.

Name is Daken and he did not have metal. His were bone.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back