Wolverine / X23 Aluminum claws

How did you get them so smooth and shiny? I have had a set of aluminum claws for a few years now, but they are rough, and I am having a hard time getting that smooth look...

As usual your workmanship looks fantastic and it looks as if you've solved a problem....... Ok, so you have the paddle grip and you run the wire or whatever you are going to use up through your fingers. But then you add the thickness of the claws and....... I don't have enough room to get my fingers through to grip the paddle. WHAT am I doing wrong? Also, are aluminum claws Con friendly? I have gotten conflicting reports. Thanks, ww

The claws wouldn't go through the gaps between your fingers, just the wire/rod thats attached to the grip. the curve at the back of the claw fits over your knuckle gap (between the bones). And most cons will not allow aluminum claws, and I've been told, even resin/plastic ones are starting to become a potential issue because people are idiots and don't pay attention to what they are doing.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back