Wolverine / X23 Aluminum claws

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Chris Fields

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey all, just thought I'd share the progress here. I am working on some stuff for a stunt show, including a set of X23 claws were I get the chance to finally attempt the idea I've had a long time for comic style wolverine claws.

Here are the X23 claws, I made them pretty quickly.

The original Wolverine mock up I did several years ago.. these are cardboard, lol...

but it give you the idea.

I think I will make a stainless set and an aluminum set. Gotta finish other stuff first though. :)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

comonbub

Sr Member
Hey Chris, if you are interested in doing a movie set, I've got a cast in resin that are the same dimensions and style as the stunt claws Hugh used. Message me if you're interested.

Chris Fields

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Always interested. I've already made a few sets of movie claws... I'll see if I can find an old pic...

Ah, here's one.. from several years ago... 06 I think... These were a larger set I made for bigger guy than myself.

Rylo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Nice job! Claws are something I've just never gotten around to.

-Rylo

WookieeFeet

I have a set of claws.. Nothing like these though!! I would love a set of these!! ( the movie ones where you cant see the bar) Mine are the generic ones you can find online..

CSMacLaren

Sr Member
Always interested. I've already made a few sets of movie claws... I'll see if I can find an old pic...

Ah, here's one.. from several years ago... 06 I think... These were a larger set I made for bigger guy than myself.

NoooOooooo.... our favorite Steve Rogers can't turn himself into Logan! :behave

Bradleyw

It would be interesting to see Draken claws. (Draken was the son of wolverine in the later comics) as he has a claw coming out of the wrist on the palm surface. Interesting challenge i suppose. But otherwise awesome claws.

Kal

It would be interesting to see Draken claws. (Draken was the son of wolverine in the later comics) as he has a claw coming out of the wrist on the palm surface. Interesting challenge i suppose. But otherwise awesome claws.

Name is Daken and he did not have metal. His were bone.