Wolverine all day baby! Jackets, belts, claws, oh my.

I'm not a fan. I have one of the X1's that was given to me and I think it's a tad too thin. It still hangs at my shop awaiting a new owner, but it's an odd sizing. It's an L/XL with a Medium base cut. So it fits my boss everywhere, but hits at his navel. If it doesn't sell soon I may try eBay. But I may be wasting my time as it's sized for a really short stocky person. :p

Well Bob Hoskins was Claremont's choice for wolvie. Maybe it's his jacket?

Chris Claremont Laments About The Perfect X-MEN Movie That Almost Happened

upload_download_article.jpg

Lookin' good so far. The top of the chest zips are too far from the main body zipper and too far up, they need to be scooted down some. The back scalloping seam looks too wide. The stunt jacket seems to have a narrower/closer seam spread. Not sure if we're nitpicking the stripe color yet, but it needs to be darker. Amber tan. I'll post the screen used stunt jacket again for comparison. A close patone match for the stripe color from Rick at fj.com:

Pantone-470U.jpg

x-men_wolverine-001.jpg

logan-x-1-2.jpg

x-men_wolverine-002.jpg

logan-x-1-4.jpg

Last edited:
Looking closer at all the seams and where everything hits. I really can tell that there was lots of time using these photos. Like I said the only thing that stands out to me is the distance between seams on the back...about an inch or so, and the chest zipper placement. That's it so far. Like I said, Jorge, you're off to a really good start.

Anyone else see any differences?

I now noticed where the bottom of the bi-swing gusset ends seems too low, as well as the curved seam needs to be reworked to have a higher arc at the top instead of at the end of the side stripe.
...maybe I should do this via PM instead... :lol

Last edited:
The wrist cuffs seem to have been done x2 style with no material fold over. However the x1 has at least 2 inches folded past the wrist stich. Similar to how you guys were making ur X-2s before they were altered :0

Last edited:
The wrist cuffs seem to have been done x2 style with no material fold over. However the x1 has at least 2 inches folded past the wrist stich. Similar to how you guys were making ur X-2s before they were altered :0

Jorge already stands informed of the cuff stitching. So it won't be added from here on out. :cool

Looking back at the stunt jacket in a better shot...and not confusing the old Vanson pattern of 3 years. I guess I better let Jorge know that this is how the finished cuff should look:

x-men_wolverine-022.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah the finished cuff should have the fold over like he used to do on the X-2 jackets. At lease 2 inches of extra material folded under. You can see the wrinkle where the extra material is in both shots you posted. Same thing my jacket does in the sleeves in that very same spot.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back