Wolverine all day baby! Jackets, belts, claws, oh my.

Re: Ebay Wolverine jackets any good?

As for claws, there are the two $20 Wolverine XO costume pair that float around the internet. I found the last pair of metal styled (other being bone) ones at Target last Halloween.

I should have a plastic set, all together and ready to go by next week as well.

Would definitely be interested in seeing what they look like. Are they just like the ones in your photos?

I've seen those costume ones for $20, not bad but they look like costume pieces, I'd rather a more screen accurate (prop) style.

I modded the the straps to be more durable as well as cut down most of the back of the hand portion, so it's not as gawdy. My son uses them from time to time, mostly to pose with his dad. ;)

So seems that Miguel is avoiding me now that my jacket is completed.. I asked him Thursday if he would send me photos and he has not replied. He tells me the jacket will ship Monday on the 4th of July.. am i the only one that finds that strange?

No photos, at all?! That's some suspect crap. Nothing you can do at this point but ask for a tracking number to keep tabs on it. :unsure

He told me on thursday its shipping on monday the 4th.. I asked for pics.. He never got back to me.. Fedex doesn't pick up or deliver on the 4th. Not sure what to do.

Why wouldn't fedex pick up on Monday? I'm pretty sure the 4th of July is only celebrated in America not Mexico.

Very true. I'm sure it's in route if that's the case. So I wouldn't worry. I paid $35 for overnight once full payment was in. ;)

I paid for everything up front including fedex shipping.. I jost hope the jacket came out ok is all..

Let me know how the fit is, as well a thorough review as I've not really heard one from someone else's X2 yet. I'm curious to hear why they decided not to show you photos. Have they provided any photos at all?

No photos at all.. He was very communicative when getting the rest of my measurements. i don't think is trying to screw me. im not as picky as the rest of you guys.. All i wnated was a thicker jacket made to look like Yours.. That's all i asked for. I didn't get any photos.. The jacket will be shipped b4 he can give me any.

Im curious about the fit too. My jacket should be less than two weeks away! I'll definitely post pics and a review once I get it.

Just had these sent to me. Its been shipped as of yesterday i believe.

P1020507.jpg

P1020508.jpg

P1020510.jpg

P1020509.jpg

Holy Crap that's sweet! It looks like Heron is becoming quite the pro in pumping out the X2's. :cool

Holy cow that looks perfect. He said mine would be finished in a month. Friday will be a month so here's hoping I'll get mine soon too!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back