Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

zuckuss77

Upcoming!!!!

sideshows-legendary-collectibles-20110719042704364.jpg

First thing I thought when I saw that picture was "Holy...", then I couldn't finish the sentence.
Second thing I thought was "People are going to die."
Third thing I thought was "It's Wolf, it's AVP-R, and it's probably going to cost a not-so-small fortune. As surprisingly-kickass as it makes Wolf look (not a fan of him), this is definitely not in the cards for me."

I have to admit, it really does look like one of the best things Sideshow's ever put out -- that is, if the production paint apps hold up.

I seriously need a 2nd job :)
That just looks too cool!
I couldn't agree more.

The Wolf is probably my 4th favorite Predator, and I would have to take out a loan for this... not going to happen. Dave Ramsey said it is a ploy to keep me poor and in debt until I die (of course that's what I got out of it). :unsure:

It LOOKS cool, but I can foresee that being very unstable if something were to accidentally bump it. Anyone with animals or small children would have to have an alarm system surrounding it to make sure it's never touched!

AWESOME!!!………where did you know about this? Have more info about release date and scale???………
Rick

A 42" flop = serious floppage. :)
:unsure:
the protos are always nice and I dig the sculpt and pose but knowing sideshow they will mass produced a subpar paint up.
so far only the wolf bio has gotten the royal treatment.
Scar,celtic,and chopper got inferior paint ups so did the beserker and falconer bio. I still haven't seen the tracker in person though.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back