Wolf Predator Help

GrayusWolffe

Hey there guys! predator noob here, I am in the process of researching a wolf predator build but have come up short in a few areas. I know that wreav does the armour and bodysuit, but im kinda stuck on who makes the wolf predators head as its a different cast due to a mandible missing and the scarring etc. Is there anyone on here who makes the head and biomask?
Keen to get started and learn a thing or two!

With Hurley-FX selling the mold for the closed-mouth wolf I'm not aware of any wolf masks being sold. I worked on an undamaged(no acid splash) open-mouth wolf. But unfortunately it will be at least 5 more months until I have the funds to finish molding it.

Screenshot_2018-07-25-13-07-05.png

A lot of the wolf pieces you will have to improvise. the bio is not an issue. the mask however will be the problem I have probably the last mask hurleyfx did before he sold his mold. The armor you will have to improvise because the movie accurate armor was not available for Pepakura or foam. I created some templates for wolf I believe in my gallery or on my build AVP:REQUIEM RE-CREATING WOLF PREDATOR. If you have questions just ask. Hope this helps.

A lot of the wolf pieces you will have to improvise. the bio is not an issue. the mask however will be the problem I have probably the last mask hurleyfx did before he sold his mold. The armor you will have to improvise because the movie accurate armor was not available for Pepakura or foam. I created some templates for wolf I believe in my gallery or on my build AVP:REQUIEM RE-CREATING WOLF PREDATOR. If you have questions just ask. Hope this helps.
Im all good now man! Cheers for the help!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back