Wolf on P1 mask (Noob question)

NEMES1S

Does anyone know if a Wolf mask fits on the P1-type head? Can masks generally be mixed and matched with other head types?

I thought I seen some folks here with pics of having more than one type of mask AND more than one type of head... I just thought someone might have tried to swap them to see if it works... thats all.

I thought I seen some folks here with pics of having more than one type of mask AND more than one type of head... I just thought someone might have tried to swap them to see if it works... thats all.
The thing is not all mask and bios are created equal I'm sure it has been tried, but I can't recall anyone succeeding at it. If you can take a look @ each bio in this pic their foreheads are built different. The Scar, Celtic, or Chopper Bio might work for a P1, but maybe not the Wolf. I hope this helps explain?
021609pred01.jpg

021609pred01.jpg

Just outta curiousty, which Pred costume version do you have? Any pics? Thanks.
Well, I will be building on an AVP Scar suit only because of two reasons 1) I really like the P1 look 2) I have templates courtesy of Vinmanmac which the sculpting will be a lot easier to deal with. I really don't have a suit yet because of money being tight, having a baby on the way, work 10.5 hours in a given day, and trying to find the materials to work with really. Don't get me wrong I know a little bit about molding and casting which I think is much easier then sculpting that is wear all the hard work is. I should have the scar ready hopefully by July, 2010 just in time for the new "Predators" movie to come out. :D
Sorry for the delayed responce

If it helps you, the P2 and Wolf bios are similar shapes, as are the masks. Otherwise though, you're probably not going to find an accurate P1 mask that will fit a P2 or a Wolf bio, the shapes are just too different.

Should I answer? I just don't know :D
;) It happens dude.

Off the top of my head, Scar, Celtic, Chopper, Ancient, Elder, Ram, Boar, Brother Boar, Gort. I think that's it for movie bios, but there are some customs out there too. Pretty sure most of the ones I named fit a P1 mask.

:D It happens dude.

Off the top of my head, Scar, Celtic, Chopper, Ancient, Elder, Ram, Boar, Brother Boar, Gort. I think that's it for movie bios, but there are some customs out there too. Pretty sure most of the ones I named fit a P1 mask.
Yeah what he said ;)

Oh and P1 dead end bio Bull bio and Smasher's bio and another guy has one that looks ace but I don't think he is gonna cast it. But those are fan made.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back