Witchking gauntlet templates/pep

If you can read send Amish Trooper a pm click on his avatar click send personal message that's all it takes and welcome to therpf:thumbsup

Thanks, Rysjin, but I can read just fine. The problem is that Amish Trooper isn't responding and I was hoping that somebody else who actually DID get a hold of the file would be willing to share it.

You know that th' people on this forum have jobs and families and a life ta live sometimes you just have to be patient and wait instead of spamming inbox's trying to get someone's attention. :D

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

You know that th' people on this forum have jobs and families and a life ta live sometimes you just have to be patient and wait instead of spamming inbox's trying to get someone's attention. :D

Well, Amish hasn't been on the forums for a month. If someone is trying to get a build done for Halloween or a fall convention, they are running out of time. Posting in the forum in hopes that someone else may have the template isn't out of line.

On that note, I am also looking for the template. I recently acquired one of the United Cutlery helms that were built after the movies and would love to build the whole suit.

I think I saw some pep files for th' witching on th' 405th let me do some diggin' and see what I come up /w/. I will post a link.

I found a link for sauron gauntlets but it's no longer valid srry. I'll keep diggin' No promises though.

Last edited:
I only sent one PM to Amish and have been exceptionally patient in my posts. I have no deadline and am in no position to demand anything from anybody.

Rysjin, your search efforts are greatly appreciated.

I think I saw some pep files for th' witching on th' 405th let me do some diggin' and see what I come up /w/. I will post a link.

Yeah, I found someone on the 405th that was going to start it looks like he never did.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back