Witchking gauntlet templates/pep

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

j0wE

I'm looking to build/pep the witchking gauntlets for one of my halloween costumes this year and I had read in a couple of threads that there was a set of templates floating around, does anyone have them? I would be very appreciative.

j0wE

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

hydin

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Eh, what the hell, if someone still has these and feels like sharing, shoot em my way as well.

Much appreciated :)
chris

Joe Pep

hey if anybody still has a copy of them out there, please send them my way ok????? Thanks again...........

Chettus

I have a helmet template from ages back but I to wouldn't mind the gauntlet template if able.

OceanTitan

Can you please send the e-mail to me i am trying to make the cosplay by myself and i am having dificulties in knowing how to make the gauntlets
If you have the complete set of templates i would be enourmously happy if you could send them to me
thank you