WIP: Tomb Raider Triangle of Light

I had worked on the artwork for some time, so I know how much effort had to go into this! Nice to see it come to fruition!

Thank you all, thank you Juno for your previous work on this (especially the "research" part, it was really usefull for me!;) )

Thank you, maybe I should ask Jmtwo first, but I want to give you a little news...
We are doing also a base for this prop, I have a couple of pics of the CG version... Maybe I should post a little "preview" here... :love
Should I?

Thank you, maybe I should ask Jmtwo first, but I want to give you a little news...
We are doing also a base for this prop, I have a couple of pics of the CG version... Maybe I should post a little "preview" here... :love
Should I?

Where's the drool emoticon when you need it?

Should I?

Ummm - Yes!

I loved it.

Ok, now, with the blessing of Jmtwo...:D

68m79yd.jpg

548k9ow.jpg

4pupwsi.jpg

That's a great looking stand Ramiel, really compliments the work that Jmtwo has done on the triangle. This is gonna be a big muttha'.

Now... if it only came with a full size replica of Lady Croft! ;)

That's a great looking stand Ramiel, really compliments the work that Jmtwo has done on the triangle. This is gonna be a big muttha'.

Now... if it only came with a full size replica of Lady Croft! ;)

I have a life sized Lady Croft for sale!!!!! and the triangle of light that floated around ebay. My triangle is two pieces that meld together forming the solid piece. (with the exception of the one grain of sand):rolleyes

I must say the workmanship here is simply the best, the display stand is perfect for this.

Standing ovation and a bravo all the way.
Simply perfect.

Have you considered the divided version of this as well?
I don't know how you would do this but it would be very cool to add a directional led or two in the base or right behind the plaque area aiming upward. Thus end lighting this piece. Add a plug in NOT battey power supply so it plugs in. This would add to the detail and effect of this masterpiece.:thumbsup

Thoughts?
Better than great job!

Tom

First of all... Thank you:)

Yes, there will be the 3 pieces set (we will include the grain of sand! :D ), and I like the "illuminated base" idea... But I think I have to do ANOTHER kind of base if we want an illuminated one... :love

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back