WIP Sculpt Doctor Doom Movie Mask

Kylash

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Cant seem to find my original thread about this si heres a new one. Worked more on the sculpt today, im sick of it sitting there not done, lol. Getting closer...just smoothing out stuff and adding the little details then working on the back some more.

doomsculpt20.jpg

Did some more smoothing, worked on the ears, refined the lips and sides a bit and added the rivets. Basically just need to finish off the left side and do the rest of the back and smooth everything out more. Im thinking im going to have to do more smoothing on this again once i have a hard copy, but that may be hard with the rivets in the way that i dont wanna sand off.

doomsculpt16.jpg

doomsculpt17.jpg

doomsculpt18.jpg

Did some more smoothing today and face detailing. Im thinking the whole mouth inside the lips may just be a separate piece instead of trying to trim around the weird shapes in there for the mesh, just cut the whole thing out and insert a sculpted piece. Hopefully Ill have an UltraCal mold off this in no longer than 2 weeks.

another project i need ass kicking in to get finished, this sculpt has been sitting on my counter for months... working on a bunch of things right now, but i havent forgot about this one, sooooon.

A few small updates, refined the mouth some, got the other ear and back almost done and thickened the nose up some and refined the shapes, so close to getting done, just about to order the ultracal :D

doomsculpt20.jpg

doomsculpt21.jpg

I redid the back some more, added a small flare off the back piece after noticing it, cleaned up the eyes and few small face details again and replaced the rivets with small metal balls for consistancy, so I think im pretty much done. Gonna just touch up a few more things and then probably get started molding this thing in plaster before the 4th, then smoothing sanding begins. (i cant smooth clay for crap :p)

vondoomdone.jpg

doomsculpt21.jpg

doomsculpt22.jpg

doomsculpt23.jpg

Well, now I'm a registered user here I can tell you how much I love the details you are putting into this piece.
Wonderful job man.;)

<div class='quotetop'>(Ramiel @ Jul 1 2006, 08:45 PM) [snapback]1272226[/snapback]</div>
Well, now I'm a registered user here I can tell you how much I love the details you are putting into this piece.
Wonderful job man.;)
[/b]

About darn time you got here lol, thanks.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back