WIP Lukes Stunt macros

Just checked my parts boxes...I have the seagull knobs, the eumig, kalimar viewer and the miranda lense!

It is a start ;)

Markus

The other lens is going to be a killer, saw the price on the Bay way out of my league guttin :(

Last edited:
Thanks for posting these. Great to see how your putting it together too. Was going to ask why the piece off the Eumig.

Last edited:
Uups...seems like I missed to save the wonderful screenshots of the tunt macros :unsure

Would you be able and willing to repost these?
Thanks in advance,

Markus

I have not odered them yet myself but i plan to sometime in the future. This and my other projects are on hold while i finish the ZF project.

Howard, are those your pics? I ask because the owner of them asked me to remove them from this thread. You didn't evenj change the name on them so i know they are the same ones.

Howard, are those your pics? I ask because the owner of them asked me to remove them from this thread. You didn't evenj change the name on them so i know they are the same ones.

Hi Zombie Killer.
I didn't see the pictures you posted previously.
These pictures, as I said, were taken from the old stunt macro thread from back in 2004, and were stored in a folder on my old computer.
The pictures were readily available then, and no one claimed ownership that I can remember, or prohibited their posting.
They may have come from Jim Fowler or Chris Trevas - the two main guys involved in Macro research (stunt and hero) back then.

I think it's important to share info regards nailing this prop after all these years, and any pictures will help all members with a passion for this prop to contribute to its research, and to identify the correct components used.

EDIT: I love the look of your stunt - but to be honest, I don't think you have the correct body.
Then again - it's a tough call - looking at it again and depending on how much you've added to the exterior detail it looks right!
Why did you delete your posts today?

Last edited:
Hi Zombie Killer.
I didn't see the pictures you posted previously.
These pictures, as I said, were taken from the old stunt macro thread from back in 2004, and were stored in a folder on my old computer.
The pictures were readily available then, and no one claimed ownership that I can remember, or prohibited their posting.
They may have come from Jim Fowler or Chris Trevas - the two main guys involved in Macro research (stunt and hero) back then.

I think it's important to share info regards nailing this prop after all these years, and any pictures will help all members with a passion for this prop to contribute to its research, and to identify the correct components used.

EDIT: I love the look of your stunt - but to be honest, I don't think you have the correct body.
Then again - it's a tough call - looking at it again and depending on how much you've added to the exterior detail it looks right!
Why did you delete your posts today?

Zombie Killer, would you please ask the 'owner' why he would not want to share these pictures with the rest of his community?

Zombie Killer, would you please ask the 'owner' why he would not want to share these pictures with the rest of his community?

No, it's none of my business why. They were shared with someone who with permission shared them with me. I made the mistake of posting them and removed them when i was told of my error. They are available at official pix for anyone to buy, scan and post.

Just wondering why you deleted your posts today?

Your body does look correct after the work, but I'm not convinced the prop guys would have gone to all the trouble you have.
I would have thought they'd slap something together to create the stunt, rather than go to all that work, whereas in comparison, the hero is easy to put together.
Saying this, we can only imagine the work they decided to do to get the prop completed.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back