WIP-Ghostbusters:The Video Game Props, Label ID, reward offerd

Re: WIP-Ghostbusters:The Video Game Props, *pic heavy*

yeah an update would be great. Hope all is well Rhett sounds like you have alot on your hands. when I built my game pack and gun I used a contination of flat black and gray..almost like a color changing scheme, because when you play the game the colors change a bit.

G

Been clearing out some bills and getting the house in order. Jst got a part-time job, so now that bills are out of the away, I'll be able to get my grubby hands on some new resin and silicone!

I'll get some new pics up here in a few days or so.

your gonna have to keep me up to date on when I can grab one of these bad boys! :love

Finally got aroun to updateing this, as I got most the replicas close to finished for a con visit over Memorial day weekend.

Here's the Meson Collider version of the gun, with slime blower mk II, as well as the rest of the attachments. Decals need refined, and the vac tubes need finshed, but she's mostly here!

It's fun to hold, and clocks in at near 5 pounds (heavy for a GB'er gun) and is nearly 30 inches long.

1594217.jpeg

1641398.jpeg

1677032.jpeg

1710869.jpeg

How bout one of these?
1371-trap2.jpg

1372-dscn0045.jpg

1373-dscn0046.jpg

1374-dscn0048.jpg

I love the trap in the game. Soooo much more mad science going on that on the originals. Need to get this one decaled as well, but gotta get it cast first. This is actually the master(s) painted up. The front of the fast trap addition is a plastic shot glass :D

Last edited:
Re: WIP-Ghostbusters:The Video Game Props, Trap added

Excellent job ! I will keep a close eye on this thread. Good luck finishing this project ! ;)

Originally I was hoping that my first pack build this year was going to be one of the HotShot GB game pack builds. But just knocked out the econd pack in the last two months.
So...
Hoping the next build might be a Gb game pack build now... hint cough... hint cough...

thats very very impressive. I love the trap. hated the design at first but after seeing yours,,,im drooling. How heavy is the thrower? I made the PDS standared thrower and it weighs a ton, its wood though..one of these days ill add some pictures.

G

Hey Looney! I am actually cranking out new versions of these, and am about done . . .I'll get some pics up soon, but the big gun is weighing in at 8 pounds. Havne't added the details yet. THe trap's really light, and will be in the 5 pound range.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back