WIP: Edward scissorhands build

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

JackAce

very cool so far. i've always wondered why i haven't seen more scissor hands builds. i may do one next year for my next big project.

nstevic01

I like where this is going. On a side note, the neighborhood they shot the movie in is right around the block from where I live. Huge difference in appearance.

Abelugo

Sr Member
one of the hands was on display at the Tim Burton Show, I think I might gotten a couple of decent images, PM if you want them.
Abe

indiefilmgeek

Sr Member
Cool work!

My daughter has decided Edward Scissorhands is going to be her 2012 halloween costume, so I'm totally subscribed. Looking forward to seeing your progress!