Limited Run WInter Soldier Mask and Goggles

Mentioned I'm in, but of course you knew that :) - just waiting to hear back on the Ppal addy to send to, also price-wise, since the both of us look to be up here in Canuck-land! :) (which, finally for a cosplay thing, actually makes shipping not a crazy-making aspect of it! What a relief! :D )

....I'm still waiting to hear back confirmation on this; I've been fully ready to Ppal, especially if, as I'd hope, these would be get-able preferably good and right soon enough so that I'd have them in more than plenty of time to finish, and to have "good to G.O." well in advance of con deadline in July (SDCC)....so I too am *really* earnestly, sincerely - desperately! - hoping that this run *is* in fact still a thing....because if somehow it wasn't, I'd need to know pretty much now in order to make fallback plans. But it's *these* which are of course so wanted, though....those who already have 'em speak so highly of it, just makes us even more desperate and hopeful to that end-! Or at least it certainly makes *me* feel so. Really, really sincerely hoping for an update on this ASAP!.... :)

Still very much interested! :D Happy to Ppal a deposit or whatever anytime that's requested and new orders are being taken for the run, whenever that may be. :) Happily look forward to it!

OK if you guys are all still in I could probably do up a run..as I am Vac-forming some new lenses this weekend...which is one of the parts that take forever..since I dont order a lot of the plastic...PM me and Ill set it up if I get all 3 in..maybe a few more if people are interested?

Any chance I could get in on this mini run please.

I'm interested if your still doing this!

Still very much interested! :D Happy to Ppal a deposit or whatever anytime that's requested and new orders are being taken for the run, whenever that may be. :) Happily look forward to it!

Ok if I can get 3 or more of you in on this then I will get some started.. Please send me a PM and I can send payment info :)
:O!! This is super impressive. I'm very interested if you're still doing these, but I did have a question. Is there a base neck/head size for the mask part? I guess neck measurements are my bigger concern bc I can always pad if too big but I can't do much if it's too small. :'D

Any chance I could get in on this mini run please.

Mentioned I'm in, but of course you knew that :) - just waiting to hear back on the Ppal addy to send to, also price-wise, since the both of us look to be up here in Canuck-land! :) (which, finally for a cosplay thing, actually makes shipping not a crazy-making aspect of it! What a relief! :D )

I'm interested if your still doing this!

I'm certainly, utmost assuredly still in on this one - absolutely hope that others are as well!! :D *fingers emphatically crossed for sincere hope of the run*

I do not wanna sound like a noob ,but was the actual mask and goggles separate items or would they have come as a pair? and maybe clicked together of some sorts...
That is if anyone knows .probably did not exist till the movie but figured i would ask out of curiosity.

All your work is top notch...

Sent a PM for the run...no reply?
I'm certainly, utmost assuredly still in on this one - absolutely hope that others are as well!! :D *fingers emphatically crossed for sincere hope of the run*

No they are separate just like in the movie :)
I do not wanna sound like a noob ,but was the actual mask and goggles separate items or would they have come as a pair? and maybe clicked together of some sorts...
That is if anyone knows .probably did not exist till the movie but figured i would ask out of curiosity.

All your work is top notch...

To the top :)
10420744_10206546045275695_7510250814896245427_n.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back